A Flexible, Tuition-Free Florida High School to Meet the Demands of a Changing World
Should you enroll at SunEd? Ask yourself these questions first:
- Do you live in Broward County?
- Are you between the ages of 15 and 21?
- Do you need to complete Grade 9, 10, 11, or 12?
Those are the only requirements for someone to begin the enrollment process. Anyone who meets those minimum standards may be able to attend, and we never discriminate – regardless of your sex, race, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, physical, mental, emotional, or learning disability, intellectual or athletic ability, or any other basis that would be illegal if used by any public school.
That being said, we have found that the unique nature of our school appeals to individuals who answer yes to some of the following questions:
- Are you an ESE, ESL, special needs, or accelerated student?
- Do you have a part-time job that interferes with normal school hours?
- Do you need more time to help your family out?
- Are you pregnant or do you have children?
- Have you ever been in trouble with the law?
- Have you ever had trouble with expulsions, suspensions, or truancy?
- Would you like to go to high school for only 5 hours M-F?
- Would you like the flexibility of having either a morning or an afternoon schedule?
- Do you want to be able to help design your own computer-based curriculum?
- Do you want to learn at your own pace – without distractions?
- Do you want help finding job openings?
Does this sound like you? If so, what are you waiting for? We offer open enrollment all year round and you can start working toward your future today by filling out the form below!
It’s easy! Simply fill out the form below and one of our faculty members will reach out to you soon!
(* indicates required fields)